The yellow-hued Palacio Brunet houses the Museo Romantico, which offers a window into the world of wealthy sugar baron, Conde de Brunet. Built in the early 19th century, this attractive colonial mansion was owned by Brunet, from 1830 to 1860, an era referred to as the Romantic period. The museum's collection comprises items from several wealthy Trinidad families, but primarily the Brunet's possessions. Among the displays are exquisite glass and porcelain pieces, artwork, and antique furniture from the period. Address: Echerri 52, Trinidad.