Iglesia Parroquial Mayor
Parish Church greater located in the town of Sancti Spiritus, province Sancti Spiritus Church the Parish Church greater with 103 steps of wooden beautiful leading to the top of the tower, represents a symbol of the city espirituana; the same figure as a construction religious Colonial notable values architectural where four bells gold, silver and bronze call mass every Sunday. in initially the Church was guano, straw and Adobe until in the year 1680 was completed the current, delaying for this age 60. style Roman and Baroque, Gardens Parish served even Cemetery in past times. but is the case of a Lady repentant asked be buried in the main entrance. in his honor this opening is called door forgiveness. Church located on the Street Jesus Mary number 1, corner honorato Castle the city of Sancti Spiritus, is one of the buildings more prominent historic Center of the city and is the second oldest to be preserved in Cuba.